Initially, I thought it was a minor glitch and it would fix itself (because my Laptop came with a factory-installed Windows 10 and it was meant to last for a lifetime, or whenever I upgrade to a higher Windows version).
So I ignored the notification and went about my normal activities of surfing the internet and also working on my website TRYBEWEB but the notification kept on distracting me by popping up on the screen and I have to close it every time it comes up, so I got irritated and decided to give my full attention and fix the error.
WHAT DOES WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRING SOON MEAN?
BELOW IS HOW TO FIX LICENSE ERROR ON WINDOWS PC TRYBEWEB METHOD FIX
HOW TO FIX LICENSE ERROR ON WINDOWS PC 2019 METHOD
- Go to Windows Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting Task Manager in the Menu.
- Click on processes and you will see a long list of all processes (applications) running on your computer. Scroll down to find a running Process called Explorer Process (it is a system process so it is usually found at the bottom region so scroll there to find it).
- Once you find it, right-click on it and click on End Task. (this would make your windows background and all other activities to disappear but do not panic).
- At the top of Task Manager, you will see a button called File, click on it and select Run New Task, a mini window will pop up and then you have to write these exact words “Explorer.exe” (don’t add the quotes) and click on ok.
- At this point, the User Interface of your windows would go back to normal. Open Comand Prompt (CMD) by clicking the Windows key and the X key together then select CMD as Administrator (a menu would pop up just click on yes to continue).
- Once the CMD has been properly launched type in these words “slmgr -rearm” (make sure there is a space in between slmgr and -rearm) press the Enter button and a pop up will show saying “Command completed successfully. Please restart the system for the changes to take effect” click on OK and restart your computer.